Thursday, August 02, 2007

Every Brat Has a Story

Over the last 3 years since I began focusing the theme of the Military Brats Registry newsletter on "Every Brat Has a Story" I've received too many great stories and no room to print them. So, I'm currently adding an RSS feed for all of them. It will take some time to get them all online, but I'm working on it as fast as time allows.

You can subscribe (for free) by going to http://www.militarybrat.com/ebhas-feed.xml. Most up-to-date web browsers such as Internet Explorer 7, Firefox, and Safari will show the feeds right in the browser. Microsoft Outlook will even download each story right to your mailbox.

So keep those stories coming in! Remember...every brat has a story...what's yours?

webmaster

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

hello! I'm writing a research paper on sibling relations in military families. My standpoint is that the relationship is stronger and happier. I was wondering if you knew of any research done or anything I could use for my research. You can comment back onto my blog, that'd be great!

Wed Feb 20, 04:01:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home