Thursday, March 08, 2007

Never Give Up!

Never give up looking for your long lost friends on the Military Brats Registry! Today, another of my 30 classmates from Bliss Elementary School at Ft Bliss, Texas in 1960-61 found the Military Brats Registry. That makes a total of 17 found. It has taken 10 years since the Registry began, and sometimes I think my friends will never show up. Then, all of a sudden one of them happens to search for Military Brats and ends up at the www.militarybrat.com!

Keep checking...your friends will probably show up too!
Marc

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Bell said...

Thanks for posting! Its very helpful article nice and impressive. I like it, I have also bookmark it and will recommend it to many other peoples.
dissertation

Thu Jan 28, 03:44:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home