Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Mad Redhead Blog

Sometimes you stumble across interesting people online. Check out "About Me" on Alice's blog, "Assume Nothing" and her most recent post: Fresh Eggs.

Here's a little from the post...
"I was born in California, but was only there for about four years before my family moved overseas. Therefore, all of my formidable years were spent in the Far East, South Pacific, and Europe. We came back to the mainland or the states when I was a teenager. I was not a happy camper to say the least and try my best to get out of the country whenever the opportunity presents itself.

My upbringing was different then most kids of my generation. My mother always worked and we were never allowed to talk about what my father really did. Actually, I didn’t find out the truth until a few years ago, yes I was duly impressed. I was basically raised by my sister and a string of live in housekeepers. This helped in my language acquisition… I had four different languages under my belt by the time I reached eleven."

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home