Monday, November 15, 2010

Starting Over - Military Brat Life

I am writing an article for JAYE magazine, a fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women, where we believe that college is more than the classroom. For our next issue, I am writing an article about starting over, basically through the constant uprooting of "military brats."

I'm exploring the subculture of kids who didn't have the luxury of living in the same house their whole life, and I want to talk about the challenges and rewards that came along with that. I am looking for some girls (preferably college age, but anyone is appreciated) who wouldn't mind telling their story and answering a few of my questions. I would love to have their views and voice heard!

Thank you,

Chloe Metzger
Senior Editor-- JAYE Magazine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Napoleon Wright II said...

Hi,

I recently wrote a song about growing up a military brat. A lot of how it was is in this song but I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about it as well.

You can listen to the song by following the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl-UwvU1B48

Tue Nov 30, 07:04:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home